Wednesday 17 August 2011

i miss her!

knowing that she is talking about meon her last post, so yeah, i really wanna say that i miss those moments when i used to be with her sometimes before. but then, after form 5, we have our own path where i have to choose to be in MD instead of PTEK with her and all my friends.

to be in MD is my dream. i have story beside it. but afterall, even when i always feel like everyone is start to forget and ignore me, i dont dare to forget them especially ZILAH. she used to be my diary where i kept all my secrets and all my thoughts with her, hehehee

back to when we were in form 2 and form 3, we shared everything, EVERYTHING (verbal okay). hahaha. we texted everyday which is mcm na cukup dskulah ah, haha, ada saja kami ckpkn atu. dlm inbox pun mcm, 20 msgs/day. hahaha. the important is, we share about boys! hahaha. we are bestfriends, thats it.

and now, she have her own happy life with her beloved one. as long as she is happy, so do i. hehehe. remember what i always said? ' when all my friends are all happy even i am not, i will always happy for them '

sincerely, im loving all my friends..
if i have to mention it all, i bet i dont have much time, hahaha.
so, here it comes, i have to end up here.

thanks for reading =D

No comments: